An All-American Restaurant
- Redesign of logo to better reflect brand
- Establish a cohesive packaging system
- Write copy for each sauce being packaged
- Create hangtags to display copy being written
- Seek out and select containers that provide optimal use
- Find a solution to house and display a boxed set of three
- Design a reusable tote bag that markets BFH while eliminating plastic consumption and waste
- Collaborate with lifestyle photographer to shoot finals
Rebranding for Buffalo Fire Department in Torrance, California. Packaged are three of the restaurant's most popular sauces, all house made. Customers are encouraged to "Ignite the fire within" with BFH's Secret Sauce, "Feed the fire within" with BFH's Thai BBQ Sauce, and "Extinguish the fire within" with BFH's Blue Cheese Dip.
Sauces can be sold individually or as a three piece unit packaged in a crate carrying case. Also available for purchase is a 15 x 18 inch canvas tote with the Buffalo Fire House logo printed on top.
BFH product shots by Edgar Garibay