A Fashion & Events Company
- Redesign of the logo to reflect a luxury brand aesthetic
- Establish the brand visual identity guideline
- Assist in creating a SS'17 social media mktg campaign
- Retouch photos for online marketing purposes
- Design a 10-page show guide for attending guests
- Produce SS'17 season materials including badges, invitations, and a unique SS'17 lettering mark
Rebranding for LA Fashion Week® and brand implementation on its Spring/Summer '17 show materials. Shown here and below are the complete SS'17 season materials designed specifically for LAFW's third season, which ran from Wednesday September 28th - Sunday October 2nd, 2016.
I hand drew the “L, A, F, & W” characters of the logo while giving special attention to each character, ensuring that the overall look is cohesive and similar aspects are reflected in each letter. In doing so, I’ve separated LAFW from other luxury brands by creating a logo that’s unique to the brand as opposed to using an already existing typeface.